The Quality of Harvest Right with Scientific Precision
The Harvest Right Scientific Freeze Dryer is the perfect addition to any business or lab, allowing you a means of customizing the freeze dry process to best fit your specific needs. Harvest Right use state-of-the-art technology to allow you to control not just the temperature but also the pressure exerted on your product. Designed for commercial use and scientific applications that require unwavering precision, the Harvest Right Scientific Freeze Dryer freeze dries up to 2,500 pounds of fresh product per year (or roughly 12-16 pounds per batch).
Harvest Right’s freeze dryer is the perfect addition to any laboratory. The scientific freeze dryer can be completely customized with your preferred processes. You can have multiple manageable profiles, each providing the ability to automatically power on and off the condensing unit and the vacuum pump in conjunction with ascending, controlled temperature and time settings.
Key Features & Benefits
- Convenience of 5-tray dryer in a table top unit. Large capacity — capable of freeze drying as much as a 3.5 to 4.0 gallons of material.
- Full-color, touch-screen display.
- 4-liter ice condensing capacity.
- Operation allows for recipe customization (up to 10 Thermal Treatment and 12 Drying steps).
- 7 CFM Oil Free Scroll Vacuum Pump.
Item: Freeze Dryer/Lyophilizer
Style: Bench/Table Top
Holding Capacity: 4 Liters of Sublimated Ice
Min. Temp. Rating: Collector Cools to -46 Degrees
Collector Material: Stainless Steel
Drying Chamber: Included (Stainless Steel)
Purge Valve: Included
Dimensions: 32.5″ high x 25.5″ deep x 22.5″ wide
Exterior: Stainless Steel or Powder Coated Aluminum
Electronics: Includes a Full Color Touch Screen (4.3″ diagonal)
Operation: Manual / Automated
Large Harvest Right Freeze Dryer Includes:
- Commercial Grade Vacuum Pump
- Five (5) Stainless Steel Trays
- Harvest Right Freeze Dryer Manual
- Power Cord (110 Volt)
- Insulator Door Pad
*Harvest Right Freeze Dryers are special ordered, no returns or cancellations permitted on any orders.