High Yield Rosin Extraction Doesn’t Get Simpler
The Daxtractor™ presents the cutting edge of rosin press technology, harnessing the power of 25 tons of hydraulic pressure and fitting it into a compact solid carbon steel frame that’s small enough to fit on your home counter top. This portable rosin press machine still turns out big results, easily producing a maximum yield on the very first press within mere minutes. Don’t have time to get bogged down by a complex machine installation? No worries; this rosin press comes fully assembled and ready-to-use right out of the box. No tools, no air compressors, just straightforward plug-and-play action. It’s also easy to clean and maintain thanks to the nickel-coating of the dual-heated aluminum plates.
Made right here in the U.S.A. and subjected to scrutinizing professional testing, the Daxtractor™ Hydraulic Rosin Press produces outstanding results with unparalleled simplicity.
Each Daxtractor unit comes in a protective hard shell rolling Pelican case for your convenience.
* While no air compressor is required, a hand pump is required to operate. You can choose to include a hand pump with your order.
Care and Maintenance
The Daxtractor is a mechanical device and requires regular cleaning and maintenance to continue operating at an optimum level. An annual oil change to the hydraulic cylinder is highly recommended. Please reference the manufacturer guidelines for specific care instruction for the pump.
One Year Warranty
We stand behind our product. If the machine breaks, within one year of the date of purchase, we will replace it with a new machine.
- Creates solventless extracts in minutes
- Packs 25 tons of hydraulic pressure into a solid carbon steel frame for max yield on first press (Power Team 25 Ton Hydraulic 2″ Single Acting Cylinder Spring Return C252C)
- Dual heated nickel coated aluminum plates with PID controller 5 3/4″ x 3 1/4″
- Compact size makes it perfect for home and lab use alike
- Dimensions: 12" x 15" x 4.5"
- No air compressor required
- Rugged gun-barrel style finish and solid steel cylinder body protects from wear and tear
- 25-ton cylinder capacity
- Chrome-plated piston rod for corrosion-resistance
- Aluminum bronze bearing reduces wear caused by off-center loads
- Maximum sized springs speed piston return and increase spring life
- The dual-heated aluminum plates are nickel coated for easy cleaning
- Quick-connect hydraulic hose
- Arrives fully assembled and ready for use
- Professionally tested
- Comes in hard-shell rolling Pelican case
- Designed, built and manufactured in the U.S.A.
Hand Pumps Specs:
- For use with single-acting cylinders
- 2-Speed (Low pressure 850 PSI, High pressure 10,000 PSI)
- Pump automatically shifts into the high pressure lift stage upon contact with the load
- More usable oil volume— use with larger or longer stroke cylinders
- Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down
- True unloading valve set for 850 PSI (59 Bar) provides more efficiency and lower handle force
- Link design reduces handle effort by 40%
- Durable aluminum reservoir, manifold, and end cap
- Ergonomic non-slip handle grip provides more comfort
- Lightweight aluminum design – 8.9 lbs
- Spring loaded handle lock incorporated into handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.