OVER $50 IN SAVINGS!
The Smallest and Easiest to use Rosin Press Available including a complete kit to get you pressing in no time.
Looking for the complete mobile extraction set up at a DISCOUNT? We've put together the On-The-Go Kit for users seeking a mobile and versatile Rosin Extraction package including all the items to get you set up in no time.
(Kit availability is subject to press inventory)
CURRENTLY IN STOCK
GET YOURS TODAY
On the Go Kit Includes:
1x Rosin Tech Go
1x RTP Pre-Press Mold - Mini
1x 100 Pack of RTP Rosin Filter Bags - 1.25" x 3.25" 190u Micron Bags
1x 100 Pack of RTP 5" x 8" unique 1/3 fold over Parchment Paper
1x Slick Duo (2 Silicone Pads)
1x Skilletools Honeybun
Rosin Tech Go™ Features
The Rosin Tech Go™ is a rosin press designed to sit beautifully on your desktop, and fit easily within your backpack for travel purposes.
- Pressure: 700 Lbs
- 2" x 2.25" Solid Aluminum Dual Heat Plates
- Even heat distribution with micro processor precision temperature gauge
- Digital Temperature Control & Digital Automatic Timer
- Electrical: 110 Volts | 150 Watts | 2A
- Shipping Dimensions: 12.5 inches by 7.25 inches by 8.75 inches, and Weight: 12.5 lbs
- RTP Operating Manual Included
Pre-pressing your material will help you reduce risk of blowouts, improve yields and allow you to press more material at one time.
- Material: Hard ABS Plastic
- Product Dimensions: 3" x 2"
- Capacity: 1/8th of Material
RTP Rosin Filter Bags
- 100 Pack
- Size: 1.25" x 3.25"
- 190u Micron
- Seamless Technology
RTP Parchment Paper
- 5" x 8" with unique 1/3 fold over Parchment Paper
- 100 Pack
- 35lb Paper Weight
- Double Sided Silcone+ Coasting
- FDA Approved
- Made in USA
- 2 Index Card Size Silicon Pads
- Recover 100% Every Time
- High Grade Silicone (USP6)
- Versatile 2 in 1 Collection Tool
- Rounded Scrapper
- Pointed Dabber
*PLEASE NOTE, A VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER MAY BE NECESSARY WHEN PURCHASING THIS MACHINE FOR USE IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. Since Rosin Tech Products Rosin Presses are built with a US plug designed for 110V outlets, plugging them into a 220V outlet could overload your press. This can be easily solved with the purchase of a Step Up/Step Down Transformer which "steps down" the electrical current from 220V to 110V so your rosin press can operate the way it was intended!
Defective products must be returned and received by our warehouse within 30 days of original delivery. Customers will be responsible for shipping defective products after the 30-day period. We pay shipping on replacement products to customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.