- New 32% formula! Perform two-point calibration on any digital or analog hygrometer.
- Available in 75%
- Dimensions: 4.5â€³ x 9â€³
- HygroSet Calibration Instructions
- Lasts approximately one year after opening. 4 year shelf life before opening.
- Availability: Usually ships next business day
The One-Step Calibration Kit is a simple and surefire method to accurately calibrate any digital or analog hygrometer or humidity sensor.
The One-Step Calibration Kit utilizes Bovedaâ€™s 75.5% relative humidity standard, which is widely used and accepted by chemists and lab professionals to determine the accuracy of any hygrometer (also known as the â€œsalt testâ€).
Simply place your hygrometer inside the bag, close the zipper, and wait 24 hours. A perfectly-calibrated hygrometer will read 75% Â RH. If your hygrometer reads above or below that number, adjust the calibration by the number of percentage points it is off from 75%.
For even more accuracy, you can buy both RH levels and perform a two-point calibration. Perform the calibration steps in one bag, then move the hygrometer to the other bag and perform another calibration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.