Boveda Large 60 gram 2-Way 58% Humidity Control Pack
Keeping your material fresh will improve your yields when it comes time for pressing. We highly recommend using Boveda packs with all your material, as we consistently see it yields better results.
When do you use a 60 gram Boveda? Whenever it fits in your storage container.
- 60 gram Boveda in a resealable plastic bag
- Stabilizes at a consistent weight and burn
- Unlocks color, aroma, flavor, locks in THC
- Lasts months in a sealed container, replace when pack becomes rigid.
- 58% Humidity Control
- Dimensions 5.2″ x 3.5″
- Shelf Life: 2 years in original packaging
Boveda will never humidify beyond the RH on the pack, so there’s no such thing as “too much”. You want to think in terms of using at least the minimum because the more you use, the more efficient Boveda works and the longer they last.
60 gram Boveda are commonly used in mason jars and large bags. They can last 6+ months depending on how often the container is opened, you’ll know it’s time to replace when the entire Boveda begins turning hard.