Now With Touchscreen Capability & Speed Control for Fully Customized Extraction Techniques
*RESERVE YOURS TODAY*
The Rosin Tech All-in-One™ is back by popular demand with everything you loved about the first model and another impressive feature: speed control. Now, hash or kief is almost effortless. It’s perfect for stamping or developing other techniques that allow you to express your inner extraction artist. You still have the choice between automatic and manual speed control at the touch of a dial (flip right for automatic use, left for manual). When you choose manual speed control, you fully control the lifting and dropping of the plates by depressing and holding the buttons at the right and left of the machine (right slowly raises the plates while left slowly drops them). You'll have plenty of time to adjust the speed as you see fit. A built-in Emergency Stop Button allows you to release the press plates, but must be twisted back to the inactive position once executed.
You’ll also have all the benefits of the original All-in-One rosin press, including the simple efficiency of a closed-loop hydraulic system that bypasses the need for a cumbersome air compressor. This rosin press assimilates to your style with an even heating micro-processor temperature gauge with a temperature range of 0° to 415°F. It’s easy to stay on top of the perfect batch with a built-in digital automatic timer and digital counter that tracks the number of presses per session (or even all time). Safety remains paramount with the conveniently placed emergency stop button. Why compromise your technique? Customize your system down to the finest detail with the Rosin Tech All-in-One™ Rosin Press, now with speed controls.
- Preferred Bag Sizes: 1.25” x 3.25” Bags or 2” x 3.5” Bags
- Recommended Accessories: Small Pre-Press | 6” x 8” RTP Parchment Paper | 10” x 8” RTP Parchment Paper | Dank Fung Extracts Vape Pens/Vaporizers | Electric Nail Portable E-Nail
- Pressure: 3 tons from closed loop hydraulic system – in other words, no air compressor needed!
- 2 3/8” x 4 3/8” solid aluminum dual heat platens
- Even heat distribution with micro-processor precision temperature gauge
- Temperature range: 0° - 415°F
- Digital automatic timer for keeping consistent press lengths
- Digital counter to track how many presses per session or all time
- Dual two-handed control operation
- Emergency stop button
- Press Dimensions: 13" (Width) x 9.5" (Depth) x 21" (Height)
- Shipping Dimensions: 14.25" x 16.5" x 22.5"
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Electric: 110 volts | 800 watts | 7.3A
RTP Operation Manual included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.