Everything You Want in a Rosin Press
The best quality refurbished. Plug in and Press. Any Material.
Want to speak with a product expert?
The Rosin Tech All-in-One is back by popular demand! The All-in-One rosin press offers you the simple efficiency of a closed-loop hydraulic system that bypasses the need for a cumbersome air compressor.
Enjoy a press that assimilates to your style with an even heating micro-processor temperature gauge with a temperature range of 0° to 415°F. It's easy to stay on top of the perfect batch with a built-in digital automatic timer and digital counter that tracks the number of presses per session (or even all time). Safety remains paramount with the conveniently placed emergency stop button which allows you to open the plates before the timer expires. Why compromise your technique? Customize your system down to the finest detail with the Rosin Tech All-in-One Rosin Press.
- Pressure: Over 1800kg from closed loop hydraulic system in other words, no air compressor needed!
- 2 3/8 x 4 3/8 solid aluminum dual heat platens
- Even heat distribution with micro-processor precision temperature gauge
- Temperature range: 0° - 415°F
- Digital automatic timer for keeping consistent press lengths
- Digital counter to track how many presses per session or all time
- Dual two-handed control operation
- Emergency stop button
- Capacity of starting material: 10 grams kief and 7 grams flower
- Press dimensions: 13(W) x 9.5(D) x 21(H)
- Shipping dimensions: 14.25(W) x 16.5(D) x 22.5(H)
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Electric: 110 volts | 800 watts | 7.3A
*PLEASE NOTE, A VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER MAY BE NECESSARY WHEN PURCHASING THIS MACHINE FOR USE IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.A Since Rosin Tech Products Rosin Presses are built with a US plug designed for 110V outlets, plugging them into a 220V outlet could overload your press. This can be easily solved with the purchase of a Step Up/Step Down Transformer which "steps down" the electrical current from 220V to 110V so your rosin press can operate the way it was intended!
Defective products must be returned and received by our warehouse within 30 days of original delivery. Customers will be responsible for shipping defective products after the 30-day period. We pay shipping on replacement products to customers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.