Smash N Dab Kit
Enjoy Dabs Straight Off the Press
OVER $300 IN SAVINGS!
The Smash N Dab Kit from Rosin Tech Products gives you everything you need for the full dabbing process, from the press and accessories down to the portable dab rig. Now you can press your dabs and smoke them too! This rosin press combo kit is built around our popular Rosin Tech Smash heat press that's perfect for rookie rosin wranglers and veterans of viscosity alike. Besides the simple plug-n-press Rosin Tech Smash, you'll also get our favorite portable smart rig on the market: CARTA from Focus V. This battery-powered e-rig takes portability to its logical conclusion, allowing you to dab anytime, anywhere. If you're new to the pressing game and don't know where to start, the Smash N Dab Kit is your perfect opportunity to get started with all the right sizes of parchment paper, filter bags, and pre-press mold... they're all here!
This comprehensive kit starts you off with 2 x 50 packs (100 total) of 5" x 8" parchment paper and 2 x 100 packs of 1.25" x 3.25" 190u size filter bags to make your first press on your new rosin press top quality. The included Small Pre-Press Mold will safeguard you against bag blowout. But we also want your dab sesh to be as top notch as your pressing experience, so we're including a non-stick silicone dab mat and the Skilletools Pro Tools dabber combo to keep things nice, neat and in control. Whether you're looking for a smooth introduction to the world of pressing rosin or you're a pro looking for a combo kit that covers all the bases, the Smash N Dab Kit delivers.
The Smash N Dab Kit Includes:
- 1 x Rosin Tech Smash
- 1 x Focus V CARTA
- 1 x Small Pre-Press Mold
- 2 x 100 Packs of Filter Bags (1.25" x 3.25" - 190u) - 200 Bags Total
- 2 x 50 Packs of 5" x 8" Parchment Paper
- 1 x Pro Tools Dabber Combo
- 1 x Slick Pad Dab Mat
Rosin Tech Smash Features and Specs:
- Pressure: 2 tons
- 2 3/8" x 4 3/4" solid aluminum dual heat platens
- Even heat distribution with microprocessor precision temperature gauge
- Temperature range: 0° - 415°F
- Digital temperature control and digital automatic timer
- Electrical: 110 Volts | 800 Watts | 10A
- Weight: 46.5 pounds
- RTP Operating Manual included
- Preferred Bag Sizes: 1.25'' x 3.25'' Bags or 2'' x 3.5'' Bags
Focus V CARTA Features and Specs:
- 2-in-1 dry herb/wax e-rig
- Portable e-rig with desktop performance
- Comfortable, ergonomic design
- Uses rechargeable batteries for true portability
- Includes quartz and titanium atomizers
- 4 out-of-the-box temperature presets
- Temperature control to the single degree with the Focus V CARTA app
- Haptic feedback
- Dab counter and remote control available through the Focus V CARTA app
- 1 x Focus V CARTA Portable E-Rig
- 1 x Borosilicate Glass Carb Cap
- 2 x Titanium Bucket
- 2 x Quartz Bucket
- 1 x Wax Chamber
- 1 x USB-C Charging Cable
- 2 x 18350 Batteries
- 1 x Silicone Wax Container
- 1 x Dab Tool
- 1 x Pack of Alcohol Cleaning Wipes
- 1 x Portable Carrying Case
Small Pre-Press Mold Features and Specs:
- Engineered out of a hard ABS plastic
- Product Dimensions: 5" x 2.5"
Pro Tools Dabber Combo Features and Specs:
- First dabber: double-sided jagged edged tips
- Second dabber: single side jagged edge tip
Slick Pad Dab Mat Features and Specs:
- Completely non-stick
- Dimensions: 12" x 8 1/2"
- Perfect surface for drying water extracts
- Sticky tools stay clean of debris, while slippery glass stays put
- Reinforced surface is non-stick, heat resistant, and completely reusable
- Microwave and hot-plate safe
- Spreads heat evenly when used for purging and handles temperatures up to 500°F
Rosin Tech 5" x 8" Pre-Folded Parchment Paper Features & Specs:
- 5" x 8" (Post Folding) with 1/3 fold over
- 2 x 50 packs (100 total)
- 35lb paper weight
- FDA approved
- Kosher compiant
- Made in USA
Rosin Tech 1.25" x 3.25" Filter Bags Features & Specs:
- 1.25" x 3.25"
- Ultrasonic Seamless Technology (No need to flip your filter bags)
- 190u size
- 2 x 100 packs (200 bags total)
*PLEASE NOTE, A VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER MAY BE NECESSARY WHEN PURCHASING THIS MACHINE FOR USE IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES OUTSIDE OF THE U.S. Since Rosin Tech Products Rosin Presses are built with a US plug designed for 110V outlets, plugging them into a 220V outlet could overload your press. This can be easily solved with the purchase of a Step Up/Step Down Transformer which "steps down" the electrical current from 220V to 110V so your rosin press can operate the way it was intended!
*Ships next day except on holidays and weekends.
Rosin Press Return & Warranty Policy: No returns on any sales are permitted, all presses now come with a one year warranty, which begins upon product delivery. During that time we will supply parts free of charge, for anything that breaks. If the press is damaged beyond repair and requires a return, we will cover the cost of shipping and send out a new machine.
Defective products must be returned and received by our warehouse within 30 days of original delivery. Customers will be responsible for shipping defective products after the 30-day period. We pay shipping on replacement products to customers.