Stainless Steel 24" Three Compartment Sinks with Faucet 16 Gauge
Increase the productivity of your ice water extraction lab with a three compartment sink.
Backsplash has tile edge for ease of installation. Sink bowls are 3/4 coved corner and meet NSF requirements. Rolled Rim Edge for additional strength. Sink Bowls are 14 deep for greater capacity.
All TIG welded. Welded areas blended to match adjacent surfaces and to a satin finish. Gussets welded to a die-formed reinforced plate.
Want to speak with a #teamSHO Product Specialist?
1 5/8 diameter stainless steel legs with 1 adjustable stainless steel bullet feet. Entire unit is 16 gauge 304 stainless steel. Gussets - stainless steel.
Faucet: 8" wall mount mixing faucet with polished chrome plated brass body, add-on faucet with ceramic cartridge and lever handle, 12" swing nozzle with stream regulator outlet, 18" riser, 44" flexible stainless steel hose with heat resistant handle, 1.42 GPM spray valve, ceramic cartridges with check valves, lever handles, 1/2" NPT female inlets, 6" adjustable wall bracket, spray valve holder and overhead spring.
- (1) 24" x 24" x 14" deep 16 gauge 304 stainless compartments with rounded corners
- Tubs are 24" left to right and 24" front to back
- (2) 24" left & right-hand drainboards
- 11 1/2" high back splash with(2) set of 8" center pre-punched faucet mounting holes. 1 Faucet is included.
- Galvanized gussets & tubular stainless steel legs with adjustable ABS feet and side bracing
- (3) 3 5/8" drain plugs with strainer baskets included
- NSF approved
Dimensions: 44.5"(h) x 120"(w) x 29"(d)
Weight: 158 lbs